Divinepk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Divinepk

Read announcements for info on new server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reason, why me, my brothers and my friends are gonna quit this game. all bout server.

Go down 
+6
pke
Flameout
Mike Tyson
DsP
Good fight
melec
10 posters

im right or not?
yes
Reason, why me, my brothers and my friends are gonna quit this game. all bout server. Vote_lcap38%Reason, why me, my brothers and my friends are gonna quit this game. all bout server. Vote_rcap
 38% [ 11 ]
no
Reason, why me, my brothers and my friends are gonna quit this game. all bout server. Vote_lcap62%Reason, why me, my brothers and my friends are gonna quit this game. all bout server. Vote_rcap
 62% [ 18 ]
Total Votes : 29

AuthorMessage
melec

Reason, why me, my brothers and my friends are gonna quit this game. all bout server. Empty
PostSubject: Reason, why me, my brothers and my friends are gonna quit this game. all bout server.   Reason, why me, my brothers and my friends are gonna quit this game. all bout server. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 8:24 pm

1: There is no castle wild...Im lvl 70 pk, and i hate def, thats the reason why im so low lvl. Always if i kill somebody, there will be a 40's level higher pjer. In real rsc it was like that in low lvl pking, if u see somebody some 5-10 lvls higher...then RUN...in this server there is always some 30-40s lvl's higher who can 2 hit you. so, i think that the castle pking should be alive...
I think that maybe if u get some 120+ players in server, then the castle pk will wake up. So buy out that info, how to stop duping, and always have regisration on.

2: prayer is overpwned: Dragon axe needs a 40 prayer, that means u can block all ranged shoots, then i ask...WHY THERE IS RANGED SKILL WHEN U CANT USE IT??? also if u are 40 prayer, then u can use proctect item...usually i see in wild ALOT of 1 itemers. You cant win anything, u wont lose anything, so i ask...WHY I GO TO PK IF THERE IS NO ADRENALIN OR LOOT? In ideal it should be like this: if u risk with your weapon, and u have your prayer skill 1, then u should pwn/own prayer noobs.
So i think that u should but proctect item prayer on lvl 50

3: items dont cost anything, i have done my ranger 100 with 2 days in red drags, and i have all what i need, i can buy so many arrows as i want, i got some 10 d longs and axes, from dragons....NOW I ASK, IF THIS SEVER IS CALLED divinePKKKK, then why is it like that, if i go in wild AND EVEN WIN FULL RUNE, i wont pick i up, cos its waste of time to pick it up.
monster drops to MORE RARE.

now i make a litte example...
im lvl 70. i got that FREAKING 40 PRAYER, some 105 str and 100 ranger.
i go in wild, i see a lvl 70,i pwn him, i wont loot anything good, and then some lvl 105 PJ me, and does 2 hit to me with magic.

1: is that normal that i wont loot ANYTHING GOOD in wildy? in rsc it wasnt like that
2: there is always some 30-40 lvls higher in drag maze...so whats the point if u know that u gonna die sooner or later.

example 2:
i Go in wildi with my brothrs, all have ranged 105..we all some lvl 60-70...so we attack a lvl 75, he simply but on hes block ranger, and does 3 hit one of us...

WOULD SAY SOOOOOOO POINLTESSSSS

Last edited by melec on Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Good fight

Reason, why me, my brothers and my friends are gonna quit this game. all bout server. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reason, why me, my brothers and my friends are gonna quit this game. all bout server.   Reason, why me, my brothers and my friends are gonna quit this game. all bout server. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 8:29 pm

Your points are pretty much all bad.

40 pray protects from missles because your sopposed to melee not team people while somone else is meleeing them
If you pk because you want to get items then you are the problem not this server.
Castle being dead is kinda sad but then again its to be expected when there is like 80 people on this server at its most popular times.

Definetly the mage is overpowered but thats why you get it up and use it.
Back to top Go down
melec

PostSubject: Re: Reason, why me, my brothers and my friends are gonna quit this game. all bout server.   Reason, why me, my brothers and my friends are gonna quit this game. all bout server. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 8:32 pm

Good fight wrote:
Your points are pretty much all bad.

40 pray protects from missles because your sopposed to melee not team people while somone else is meleeing them
If you pk because you want to get items then you are the problem not this server.
Castle being dead is kinda sad but then again its to be expected when there is like 80 people on this server at its most popular times.

Definetly the mage is overpowered but thats why you get it up and use it.

arent u intrested to get a little adrenaline in wildy with looting something?
Back to top Go down
Good fight

PostSubject: Re: Reason, why me, my brothers and my friends are gonna quit this game. all bout server.   Reason, why me, my brothers and my friends are gonna quit this game. all bout server. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 8:34 pm

I admit i enjoy gettin kills with more stuff in them because usually it was a harder kill but i pk for the fight in it, i am not so worried about looting my kills(often i leave it all on the ground or just grab ammys when i get low on them)

also i solo pk so its always a challenge to take on 1-5 person teams and somtimes people much higher level Smile
Back to top Go down
DsP

PostSubject: Re: Reason, why me, my brothers and my friends are gonna quit this game. all bout server.   Reason, why me, my brothers and my friends are gonna quit this game. all bout server. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 8:36 pm

Well, ranged has always been pointless in rs1 to be honest with you.

I do agree, however, on magic being way too overpowered. Although, if you don't want to be an easy 3 hit, then get defense. What adrenaline rush do I have of killing pbs? Absolutely none.

Also, making it 50 pray would be pointless. The time to get from 40-50 prayer would be minutes burying big bones, which are available to everyone. If we're making high prayer for protect item, then I reckon it should be 80-90. That's not hard to get, but it's certainly boring and only for the people who really want it. Furthermore, pbs will lose a good few levels of purity to get their protect item and be even more easy 3 hits. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Good fight

PostSubject: Re: Reason, why me, my brothers and my friends are gonna quit this game. all bout server.   Reason, why me, my brothers and my friends are gonna quit this game. all bout server. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 8:38 pm

DsP wrote:
What adrenaline rush do I have of killing pbs? Absolutely none.
It is still fun though isn't it? Laughing
Back to top Go down
melec

PostSubject: Re: Reason, why me, my brothers and my friends are gonna quit this game. all bout server.   Reason, why me, my brothers and my friends are gonna quit this game. all bout server. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 8:42 pm

DsP wrote:
Well, ranged has always been pointless in rs1 to be honest with you.

I do agree, however, on magic being way too overpowered. Although, if you don't want to be an easy 3 hit, then get defense. What adrenaline rush do I have of killing pbs? Absolutely none.

Also, making it 50 pray would be pointless. The time to get from 40-50 prayer would be minutes burying big bones, which are available to everyone. If we're making high prayer for protect item, then I reckon it should be 80-90. That's not hard to get, but it's certainly boring and only for the people who really want it. Furthermore, pbs will lose a good few levels of purity to get their protect item and be even more easy 3 hits. Laughing

with proctect item on 50...i dont mean that it is harder to get....in rsc low lvl pking was like, u had to be low lvl and high str to do some ultimate 3hits...if u gonna do your prayer 50...then 10 lvls lower without prayer would be same strong as you, and same lvl as you, but without prayer, wud TOTTALLY OWN you.
Back to top Go down
melec

PostSubject: Re: Reason, why me, my brothers and my friends are gonna quit this game. all bout server.   Reason, why me, my brothers and my friends are gonna quit this game. all bout server. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 8:44 pm

Good fight wrote:
DsP wrote:
What adrenaline rush do I have of killing pbs? Absolutely none.
It is still fun though isn't it? Laughing

it should give more fun and adrenaline, thats what im looking for...
in rsc i always did get some adrenaline if there was r2h kill.
Back to top Go down
Good fight

PostSubject: Re: Reason, why me, my brothers and my friends are gonna quit this game. all bout server.   Reason, why me, my brothers and my friends are gonna quit this game. all bout server. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 8:50 pm

:d now you are a on a totally different subject, if there was a large population of people on this game then maybe a lower level pure population would crop up(level 30s-50s with r2hs and 1 prayer)

Another problem is your expecting the kind of excitment that you would get from the actual runescape, It simply will not happen because, as you say it is much to easy to get ahold of rune.

It mind sound good to say make lessers and red dragons stop dropping rune but then your back to a boring skilling for cash system, I wouldnt mind that if we could get the quality of the real rs but i am not going to skill on a knock-off server because its simply not worth it.
Back to top Go down
Mike Tyson

PostSubject: Re: Reason, why me, my brothers and my friends are gonna quit this game. all bout server.   Reason, why me, my brothers and my friends are gonna quit this game. all bout server. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 8:52 pm

The only thing that needs to be done is fixing the crash and removing the magical pool from the wilderness!!!
That will solve everything.
Back to top Go down
DsP

PostSubject: Re: Reason, why me, my brothers and my friends are gonna quit this game. all bout server.   Reason, why me, my brothers and my friends are gonna quit this game. all bout server. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 8:57 pm

One of the main problems, though, is the fighting system also. In rs1, it was down to luck A LOT of the time. For the majority of my pking days, I was a castle pker pure plate and then used a few mate's characters to high level pk. No matter what, if I was pking at rune rocks or castle, from time to time I'd beat someone who had higher stats than me and there'd be A LOT of 0's during the fight. Here, it's like this:

Person A: 100 100 100
Person B: 110 105 110

Person A will get 3 hit within 10 sharks, most likely, with the amount of 0's being able to be counted on two hands.

That's not realistic to what rs1 was at all! I sat tweak the fighting system to make defense more accountable, lessen the attack ratio and make armour points worth something.

P.S. Lower mage shots too, fix catching bugs (where people can run from combat after 1 round when you catch them), fix dc'ing, fix stucking in the wild and I think that'll be awesome.

P.P.S I don't ask much, huh? Razz Laughing
Back to top Go down
melec

PostSubject: Re: Reason, why me, my brothers and my friends are gonna quit this game. all bout server.   Reason, why me, my brothers and my friends are gonna quit this game. all bout server. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 9:20 pm

well there should be some facts to be fixed:
castle pk alive
ranger in wild not so pointless
to earn something in wild too

all what i want....
Back to top Go down
Flameout

Flameout

PostSubject: Re: Reason, why me, my brothers and my friends are gonna quit this game. all bout server.   Reason, why me, my brothers and my friends are gonna quit this game. all bout server. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 9:40 pm

Castle pk cannot be decided by anyone, if you didnt notice there isnt many ppl online at times.

I have 115 atk and 115 str n hit nothing, my noobs flat 112, get 3 hitted in 1st or 2nd fite. Everytime. I cant even change it no matter what stats, been dieing in first 2 fites since flat 110s... Something is wrong with the pk, and so youre lvl 70, how about getting some level? Yea i am a pb with 1 def thats why i made high lvl noob to pk once high lvls are there.

But the playing is totally for fun. But it isnt fun, every high lvl is teaming and 3 hit me easy.
PK = No fun
TRAIN = No fun since no reason to train for.. I will just get killed by bunch of mage newbs with my pb and totally ganged with my high noobie.

Anyway back to topic, byebye.

CASTLE PK IS NOT GOING TO BE ALIVE. Until the server has like 500 active players and has 200 player on at once nearly 24/7.
Back to top Go down
melec

PostSubject: Re: Reason, why me, my brothers and my friends are gonna quit this game. all bout server.   Reason, why me, my brothers and my friends are gonna quit this game. all bout server. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 10:03 pm

in GD there was like some 100-120 players online sometimes 80...and ALWAYS there was ppl pking at caslte...now there is something wrong with GD, i think its going down, otherwise i would play that.
Back to top Go down
pke

PostSubject: Re: Reason, why me, my brothers and my friends are gonna quit this game. all bout server.   Reason, why me, my brothers and my friends are gonna quit this game. all bout server. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 12:45 am

This is what needs fixing imo (urgently)

- Client crashes/dcs, it's so frustrating because you die by no means of your own and there is nothing you can do.
-Put f2p world up all the time or take down p2p.
-Lower what magic hits

Magic is the biggest negative in this game because anyone can get 3 hit, when i used to high level pk no-one basically ever got 3 hit and dieing was rare but now i either die or kill someone else every trip it's not as fun.

Personally i'd also remove portals this would increase castle pking and make the game more fun.. OR just have portals into the wildy but not out so you have to make your own way to the bank with no food.

Finally take rune rocks out of guild and just have them where they used to this would also increase pking
Back to top Go down
alex

PostSubject: Re: Reason, why me, my brothers and my friends are gonna quit this game. all bout server.   Reason, why me, my brothers and my friends are gonna quit this game. all bout server. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 1:21 am

you're pretty much an idiot. First you need to type a legible statement that makes sense. Ok, ranged is how its gonna be. they only made it for us to items from monsters. Stop crying. This server is private aka (Not real) meaning that they wont put in a shit load of time coding and stuff just to make you happy. There will be no castle pking until this server reaches over 200 ppl online at all times. Last, this server isn't meant to make you happy from killing somebody and getting a r2h!! OMGZ!! Get over it dude, items are common who cares.
Back to top Go down
Kop

PostSubject: Re: Reason, why me, my brothers and my friends are gonna quit this game. all bout server.   Reason, why me, my brothers and my friends are gonna quit this game. all bout server. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 1:28 am

Part of the game.. if u want castle pking.. get ur friends and other ppl on to castle pk... nobody is stopping castle pking.. its just the majority of the ppl here rather high lvl pk which is much more fun... I mean being a gay low lvl prayer beast who just attacks and turns prayer on is pretty lame... I like all aspects of fighting, mage melee & prayer.
Back to top Go down
king nig

PostSubject: Re: Reason, why me, my brothers and my friends are gonna quit this game. all bout server.   Reason, why me, my brothers and my friends are gonna quit this game. all bout server. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 3:20 am

i honestly agree with all the points besides range being totally pointless, because its nice to have on aoccasion, and always was, but it is a lil overpowering...i too have a lvl 60 and 70 something pure, that i can kill a lot of people out in wild and then i love gettig piled by lvl 100s who think they are tough shit, most of these people arnt real rs1 people because they would understand the real fun in castle pking,a nd not really 1 iteming it. for example i saw some lvl 120s+ using robes and a d baxes, so shit you lose your pots, your ammy if ur using drag like 22k if not u lose like a total of maybe 10k if u bring runes...kinda pointless, its more fun to have a low level acc to mess around on and pk people at castle down ward in the wild
Back to top Go down
king nig

PostSubject: Re: Reason, why me, my brothers and my friends are gonna quit this game. all bout server.   Reason, why me, my brothers and my friends are gonna quit this game. all bout server. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 3:21 am

i honestly agree with all the points besides range being totally pointless, because its nice to have on aoccasion, and always was, but it is a lil overpowering...i too have a lvl 60 and 70 something pure, that i can kill a lot of people out in wild and then i love gettig piled by lvl 100s who think they are tough shit, most of these people arnt real rs1 people because they would understand the real fun in castle pking,a nd not really 1 iteming it. for example i saw some lvl 120s+ using robes and a d baxes, so shit you lose your pots, your ammy if ur using drag like 22k if not u lose like a total of maybe 10k if u bring runes...kinda pointless, its more fun to have a low level acc to mess around on and pk people at castle down ward in the wild
Back to top Go down
melec

PostSubject: Re: Reason, why me, my brothers and my friends are gonna quit this game. all bout server.   Reason, why me, my brothers and my friends are gonna quit this game. all bout server. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 10:20 am

king nig wrote:

u are totally right.
Back to top Go down
melec

PostSubject: Re: Reason, why me, my brothers and my friends are gonna quit this game. all bout server.   Reason, why me, my brothers and my friends are gonna quit this game. all bout server. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 10:27 am

alex wrote:
you're pretty much an idiot. First you need to type a legible statement that makes sense. Ok, ranged is how its gonna be. they only made it for us to items from monsters. Stop crying. This server is private aka (Not real) meaning that they wont put in a shit load of time coding and stuff just to make you happy. There will be no castle pking until this server reaches over 200 ppl online at all times. Last, this server isn't meant to make you happy from killing somebody and getting a r2h!! OMGZ!! Get over it dude, items are common who cares.

in rl rsc there was range in pures...go and check. if this server is kinda wannabe real rsc then but that drag axe requiment on pray 31 or smthng.
there was castle pk in GD when there was some 80 players online. its so pointless, if u even kill somebody, u wont loot, and in next 5 secs u are dead anyway.
Back to top Go down
Tom Brady

PostSubject: Re: Reason, why me, my brothers and my friends are gonna quit this game. all bout server.   Reason, why me, my brothers and my friends are gonna quit this game. all bout server. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 4:58 pm

melec wrote:
in rl rsc there was range in pures...go and check. if this server is kinda wannabe real rsc then but that drag axe requiment on pray 31 or smthng.
there was castle pk in GD when there was some 80 players online. its so pointless, if u even kill somebody, u wont loot, and in next 5 secs u are dead anyway.

You're such a crybaby.. "I want castle pk" yet you say there that it sucked when there was alot of it. make up your fucking mind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reason, why me, my brothers and my friends are gonna quit this game. all bout server.   Reason, why me, my brothers and my friends are gonna quit this game. all bout server. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reason, why me, my brothers and my friends are gonna quit this game. all bout server.
Page 1 of 1