Divinepk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Divinepk

Read announcements for info on new server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

<{ GAME SUPPORT }> (check here for troubleshooting and help)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
4 2 0

<{ GAME SUPPORT }> (check here for troubleshooting and help) Empty
PostSubject: <{ GAME SUPPORT }> (check here for troubleshooting and help)   <{ GAME SUPPORT }> (check here for troubleshooting and help) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 9:08 am

what up, i figured this site need a dedicated player to guide confused and troubled players, and needed a good community overall, so ive decided to self-employe myself to the job lol! .

about me:

ive played the old (real) version of runescape for about 95% of its existence, and i know pretty much everything there is to know.. pking, trading, training, stats, etc. so i know what im talkin about.

so anyways, if any of you guys have a question about:

- the server
- staff
- pking system
- starting out
- the aspects of this server
- the differences between other servers
- or just if your new and want proof of how well the servers built, ill even be glad to walk ur character around with u and shot u the local spots / markets / etc.

so if u need help, just hit me up ingame or pm me in forums. im logged in often so send a pm.

thnx for your time,

4 2 0
Back to top Go down
4 2 0

<{ GAME SUPPORT }> (check here for troubleshooting and help) Empty
PostSubject: Re: <{ GAME SUPPORT }> (check here for troubleshooting and help)   <{ GAME SUPPORT }> (check here for troubleshooting and help) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 12:07 am

sticky this
Back to top Go down

<{ GAME SUPPORT }> (check here for troubleshooting and help)
Page 1 of 1