Divinepk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Divinepk

Read announcements for info on new server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Server crashes

Go down 
+2
alex
low fighter
6 posters
AuthorMessage
low fighter

Server crashes Empty
PostSubject: Server crashes   Server crashes Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 5:30 pm

about from dupes which was done 2 days ago can you name one decent thing you have done to this server since i can almost guarntee u will have the money for dedi server from donations, your doing nothing and im guessing that this month you got less donations than the other month even people are quitting.... i dont care if ur getting a few extra dollars in ur back pocket but fuck sake the better you make the server the more people will donate and help you....?

and wtf is with this forum rofl
Back to top Go down
alex

Server crashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server crashes   Server crashes Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 6:21 pm

Agreed. I don't care if they say they are working hard or not because they haven't even fixed the potions.. Even Dummis himself said "I'm to lazy now to code now so ill just walk around".LOL. Anyways I know that the coders and shit have worked hard but they have been slacking a lot lately. Yes they did add champion island but, I would of rather had the disconnections fixed. Also since I've been on that island Ive disconnected at least 10 times losing over 3k rune arrows 500 bloods, 3k airs fires, and multiple rune items. Its not that hard if you just sit there and do it for 1 hour I bet y'all could fix the disconnections. Instead of being lazy and fighting in wilderness with daggers just do it. I mean shit you've had at least 500 dollars from donations and I know you got the cheapest dedi which was about 80 dollars? So fucken fix it.
Back to top Go down
low fighter

Server crashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server crashes   Server crashes Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 6:33 pm

agreed, i know you will have extra money but like i said i dont care about that i just dont see why anyone in there right mind would pay for something the probably spend 1/4 of there time dced
Back to top Go down
Good fight

Server crashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server crashes   Server crashes Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 8:19 pm

O M G i agree with alex about somthinig?>?>? ahhh~!!!@!@!@!
Back to top Go down
G Ready
Admin

Server crashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server crashes   Server crashes Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 2:53 am

I would fix them myself but I don't know how. And for your information we haven't even made as much money as you think. And no we don't have the cheapest server...we upgraded it on the forth day within it opening... I have talked to Dummis about coding more and he has some IRl things to worry about that he asked me not to disclose. All I ask is that you be patient and wait for the good things to happen bounce
Back to top Go down
king nig

Server crashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server crashes   Server crashes Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 4:54 am

this is very true a lot of people have quit or moved onto other servers like last week this server had like 100 plus people and not its dwindling down towards the 50-70 on a good day
Back to top Go down
Flameout

Flameout

Server crashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server crashes   Server crashes Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 3:53 pm

Other servers has more active coders, or theres just more of them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Server crashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server crashes   Server crashes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Server crashes
Page 1 of 1