Divinepk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Divinepk

Read announcements for info on new server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NEW CLIENT SHOULD STOP CRASHES!!

Go down 
+6
Good fight
froz3n
Flameout
king david
comunistukas
axxo
10 posters
AuthorMessage
axxo

NEW CLIENT SHOULD STOP CRASHES!! Empty
PostSubject: NEW CLIENT SHOULD STOP CRASHES!!   NEW CLIENT SHOULD STOP CRASHES!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 8:41 am

http://www.mediafire.com/?2nzygd1peti

DELETE TEH DEMONIK.JAR AND PUT TEH DIVINEPK.JAR IN THERE AND CLICK RUN
Back to top Go down
comunistukas

PostSubject: Re: NEW CLIENT SHOULD STOP CRASHES!!   NEW CLIENT SHOULD STOP CRASHES!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 4:18 pm

still same shiet
lol!
Back to top Go down
king david

PostSubject: Re: NEW CLIENT SHOULD STOP CRASHES!!   NEW CLIENT SHOULD STOP CRASHES!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 5:05 pm

As soon as I logged in I dc'd Neutral Keep Ttying Smile
Back to top Go down
Flameout

Flameout

PostSubject: Re: NEW CLIENT SHOULD STOP CRASHES!!   NEW CLIENT SHOULD STOP CRASHES!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 5:20 pm

Crash n disconnect pretty different thing... I didnt experience any crash within 60ish minute play, either disconnecting...

But laggy, yeah.
Back to top Go down
froz3n

PostSubject: Re: NEW CLIENT SHOULD STOP CRASHES!!   NEW CLIENT SHOULD STOP CRASHES!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 6:12 pm

i crash at black demons only.

Everything else is ok.
Back to top Go down
Flameout

Flameout

PostSubject: Re: NEW CLIENT SHOULD STOP CRASHES!!   NEW CLIENT SHOULD STOP CRASHES!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 6:47 pm

Flameout wrote:
Crash n disconnect pretty different thing... I didnt experience any crash within 60ish minute play, either disconnecting...

But laggy, yeah.

Sorry, I have crashed twice with the new jar file, and both were in Path Of Heros..
Back to top Go down
Good fight

PostSubject: Re: NEW CLIENT SHOULD STOP CRASHES!!   NEW CLIENT SHOULD STOP CRASHES!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 7:35 pm

Your dcing because path of heroes is bad code, every time ive ever been to path of heroes it shoots some out of bounds shit at me and crashes.
Back to top Go down
Zip Lok

Zip Lok

PostSubject: Re: NEW CLIENT SHOULD STOP CRASHES!!   NEW CLIENT SHOULD STOP CRASHES!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 12:05 am

Good fight wrote:
Your dcing because path of heroes is bad code, every time ive ever been to path of heroes it shoots some out of bounds shit at me and crashes.
exact same thing was happening to me.
it took me 20 minutes to get to the kbd, and when i did, i crashed/dc'd (w/e) and lost 1k rune arrows and like 300 bloods....
was pretty pissed but i dont care. just would like to be able to play without the worry of freezing lol.
Back to top Go down
Laid 2 rest

PostSubject: Re: NEW CLIENT SHOULD STOP CRASHES!!   NEW CLIENT SHOULD STOP CRASHES!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 6:21 am

Good fight wrote:

LMFAO did you just say that an area was poorly coded when the only thing put into it was NPC's? please son---SEAT

The reason you crash is because the path of Heros currently has an NPC overload, the server cant keep up with the amount of packets its using which causes it to slow your client and eventually crash, and it will continue to happen until we figure that out, but the plans me and axxo came up with there wont be much of anything too much longer, you all will be very pleased.
Back to top Go down
pure 2pac 01

PostSubject: Re: NEW CLIENT SHOULD STOP CRASHES!!   NEW CLIENT SHOULD STOP CRASHES!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 8:01 am

why i cant login Question

it says: error-failed to decode profile. contact an admin for help pale
Back to top Go down
jetz

PostSubject: Re: NEW CLIENT SHOULD STOP CRASHES!!   NEW CLIENT SHOULD STOP CRASHES!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 9:29 pm

still crashing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW CLIENT SHOULD STOP CRASHES!!   NEW CLIENT SHOULD STOP CRASHES!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEW CLIENT SHOULD STOP CRASHES!!
Page 1 of 1