Divinepk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Divinepk

Read announcements for info on new server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Where do i get latest version of the client

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
warmjacket

Where do i get latest version of the client Empty
PostSubject: Where do i get latest version of the client   Where do i get latest version of the client Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 8:11 am

No ive been downloading many things from the forums but i cant get any of them to connect me only one of the things i downaloaded said a server was online but when i try to connect to it it says i need to download the new client so if someone can please post the link or what ever to the newest client or update can you please post it here thanks.
Back to top Go down
Zip Lok

Zip Lok

PostSubject: Re: Where do i get latest version of the client   Where do i get latest version of the client Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 4:24 am

this server hasnt been up in months.
ur going to have to wait untill they put it online and release the new client
Back to top Go down
MaD_SheF

PostSubject: Re: Where do i get latest version of the client   Where do i get latest version of the client Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 4:51 am

yes dummis is going to release it soon just wait
Back to top Go down
Revenge

Revenge

PostSubject: Re: Where do i get latest version of the client   Where do i get latest version of the client Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 8:49 am

You have you wait until it comes out first Very Happy
Back to top Go down
warmjacket

PostSubject: Re: Where do i get latest version of the client   Where do i get latest version of the client Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 5:54 pm

OK well when it comes out can someone please do me a favour and post it here telling me that it's out.
Back to top Go down
Tuub3d

PostSubject: Re: Where do i get latest version of the client   Where do i get latest version of the client Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 7:22 pm

There wont be a need to, i bet there will be shiny ads on the side saying SERVER IS UP!!11111 jocolor
Back to top Go down
warmjacket

PostSubject: Re: Where do i get latest version of the client   Where do i get latest version of the client Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 11:09 pm

i miss runescape classic so much man i havent played it since rs2 came out i grew up on classic lol i wana play it so bad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where do i get latest version of the client   Where do i get latest version of the client Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where do i get latest version of the client
Page 1 of 1