Divinepk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Divinepk

Read announcements for info on new server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

About World 1

Go down 
+11
ilvllr w33d
sitapea
Mike Tyson
froz3n
E V O
king nig
Good fight
DsP
pke
low fighter
Koljat
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Koljat

About World 1 Empty
PostSubject: About World 1   About World 1 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 12:47 pm

P2p is like it is, max stats 115, max hit 35+,sharks and all kinda potions.

F2p is oldschool. When i played classic i only pked in f2p and its ownage. R2h,chaos runes, old good lobbys:) and regular strenght potions. I love it and I think not only me. Here is more people who want f2p. F2p pking is something very magical and its make addiction.

So please, put it back online and this server will grow very fast Smile

~Koljat
Back to top Go down
low fighter

About World 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: About World 1   About World 1 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 1:37 pm

i agree strongly Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pke

About World 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: About World 1   About World 1 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 2:54 pm

I agree as i think do most others but for some reason server 1 is very rarely online.
Back to top Go down
DsP

About World 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: About World 1   About World 1 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 6:31 pm

Agreed also. What's the deal with that? Server 1 is far better than server 2. I love you
Back to top Go down
Koljat

About World 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: About World 1   About World 1 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 8:10 pm

I want f2p not that fucking demon-classic shit.
Back to top Go down
Good fight

About World 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: About World 1   About World 1 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 8:23 pm

its funny cus both ur links are down Surprised
Back to top Go down
king nig

About World 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: About World 1   About World 1 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 4:57 am

i agree f2p pking was the best and thats what most people would look for...and also low level pking like lvls 20-60s, or just even low wild pking like castle dragon maze is kinda gay, you kill someone around your level and get jumped by the highest guy around you who loves his pixles
Back to top Go down
Koljat

About World 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: About World 1   About World 1 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 8:17 am

Yea low lvl pking. Maybe when f2p comes then server will grow very fast and I hope it will awake castle and edge pking. Who knows..

We need f2p back admins and mods!

~Koljat
Back to top Go down
E V O

About World 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: About World 1   About World 1 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 8:45 am

agree, f2p low-level pking was the best imo
i think all this hype to get 115 stats and stuff isn't that fun.
Back to top Go down
Koljat

About World 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: About World 1   About World 1 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 9:54 am

Nvm anymore for me. Got banned for killing mod and i won hes chaos kauntlets. So he teled me into "mod room" and told me to give these klanks back. I disagreed and just told him to go hell after that i logged. This would be great server when f2p online but its not. So bye everyone and have fun!

~Koljat
Back to top Go down
froz3n

About World 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: About World 1   About World 1 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 12:37 pm

lol koljat...

Admins should unban you.
Back to top Go down
Koljat

About World 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: About World 1   About World 1 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 12:57 pm

No they shouldn't cos' these private servers like this is BS. Fuck im going to wild with hp 95 and get 2 hitted at maze, its not runescape its bullshit!
Back to top Go down
Mike Tyson

About World 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: About World 1   About World 1 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 1:14 pm

Koljat wrote:
No they shouldn't cos' these private servers like this is BS. Fuck im going to wild with hp 95 and get 2 hitted at maze, its not runescape its bullshit!

HAHAHAHAH, whine less, act more lol xD
Back to top Go down
sitapea

About World 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: About World 1   About World 1 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 2:56 pm

Actually, Koljat, there's no rule for mods on players that they can ask items from you, when you kill them. It's their fault and you won them honestly. So - you made right choice to tell them to fuck off. I support your unban.
Back to top Go down
Koljat

About World 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: About World 1   About World 1 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 3:45 pm

Thanks Sitapea, I take it as compliment. And you Tyson, you are from same country as I and you are fucking to my face. I hope you never get life.

ESTONIA!

~Koljat
Back to top Go down
ilvllr w33d

About World 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: About World 1   About World 1 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 3:48 pm

lol nowonder u talk like a dopey kid
Back to top Go down
Corp

About World 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: About World 1   About World 1 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 12:39 am

We're allowed to keep chaos gaunts, so I think the mod who banned Koljat needs a ban Laughing
Back to top Go down
king nig

About World 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: About World 1   About World 1 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 3:26 am

sitapea wrote:
Actually, Koljat, there's no rule for mods on players that they can ask items from you, when you kill them. It's their fault and you won them honestly. So - you made right choice to tell them to fuck off. I support your unban.

and mike tyson is a dbag it seems like, he prob is a little kid who pays for his stats i agree that you should be unbanned and the mods can be dicks, and dont really care to help you when you have a question or need help
Back to top Go down
Flameout

Flameout

About World 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: About World 1   About World 1 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 10:57 am

sitapea wrote:
Back to top Go down
Mike Tyson

About World 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: About World 1   About World 1 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 11:23 am

king nig"][quote="sitapea wrote:

and mike tyson is a dbag it seems like, he prob is a little kid who pays for his stats i agree that you should be unbanned and the mods can be dicks, and dont really care to help you when you have a question or need help[/quote]

I am 20 yrs old
Back to top Go down
Koljat

About World 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: About World 1   About World 1 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 11:51 am

And acting like lower than 15? Hard name for hard boy, lols. Thank you all, im unbanned already! I will remember that Smile

~Koljat
Back to top Go down
sick

About World 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: About World 1   About World 1 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 9:38 pm

... why did u say chaos runes, who used chaos runes... on f2p.. .when there was deaths which were much better
Back to top Go down
Mike Tyson

About World 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: About World 1   About World 1 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 9:40 pm

Koljat wrote:
And acting like lower than 15? Hard name for hard boy, lols. Thank you all, im unbanned already! I will remember that Smile

~Koljat
People like you are the stupidest people in the universe... If I am 20, that doesn't mean I have to talk like some NASA rocket scientist, k?
And I act however the fuck I want to act, which is none of your business unless you make it, shithead.

GG
Back to top Go down
DsP

About World 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: About World 1   About World 1 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 1:54 am

sick wrote:
... why did u say chaos runes, who used chaos runes... on f2p.. .when there was deaths which were much better

Deaths weren't much better than chaos, and a lot more chaos runes floated about the game than death runes. Both were used.

Fuck up, please?

About World 1 Sickhb6

Lovely little quotation to go with it, don't you think? Smile
Back to top Go down
king david

About World 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: About World 1   About World 1 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 2:19 am

DsP wrote:
sick wrote:

Deaths weren't much better than chaos, and a lot more chaos runes floated about the game than death runes. Both were used.

Fuck up, please?

About World 1 Sickhb6

Lovely little quotation to go with it, don't you think? Smile
LMAO, FUCKING PWNT
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

About World 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: About World 1   About World 1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About World 1
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next