Divinepk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Divinepk

Read announcements for info on new server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

About World 1

Go down 
+11
ilvllr w33d
sitapea
Mike Tyson
froz3n
E V O
king nig
Good fight
DsP
pke
low fighter
Koljat
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Koljat

About World 1 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: About World 1   About World 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 9:12 am

Mike Tyson wrote:
Koljat wrote:
And acting like lower than 15? Hard name for hard boy, lols. Thank you all, im unbanned already! I will remember that Smile

~Koljat
People like you are the stupidest people in the universe... If I am 20, that doesn't mean I have to talk like some NASA rocket scientist, k?
And I act however the fuck I want to act, which is none of your business unless you make it, shithead.

GG
You started that shit, I was talking with my friend and you told me like "fuck off" with no reason? 20 years old person do not do it lol. Damn how dumb can you be. I fucking hate people like you, fucking sad egoboost you have and that makes me want to cut off ur balls jerk.

Last edited by Koljat on Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Koljat

PostSubject: Re: About World 1   About World 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 9:13 am

DsP wrote:
sick wrote:
... why did u say chaos runes, who used chaos runes... on f2p.. .when there was deaths which were much better

Deaths weren't much better than chaos, and a lot more chaos runes floated about the game than death runes. Both were used.

Fuck up, please?

About World 1 - Page 2 Sickhb6

Lovely little quotation to go with it, don't you think? Smile

Lol so owned!!
Back to top Go down
Mike Tyson

PostSubject: Re: About World 1   About World 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 2:30 pm

Koljat wrote:
Mike Tyson wrote:
Koljat wrote:
And acting like lower than 15? Hard name for hard boy, lols. Thank you all, im unbanned already! I will remember that Smile

~Koljat
People like you are the stupidest people in the universe... If I am 20, that doesn't mean I have to talk like some NASA rocket scientist, k?
And I act however the fuck I want to act, which is none of your business unless you make it, shithead.

GG
You started that shit, I was talking with my friend and you told me like "fuck off" with no reason? 20 years old person do not do it lol. Damn how dumb can you be. I fucking hate people like you, fucking sad egoboost you have and that makes me want to cut off ur balls jerk.
Is there a rule for people over 20 to not say FUCK OFF to you on the streets? I don't think so, so shut it you debile piece of shit, make my day. bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About World 1   About World 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About World 1
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2