About World 1

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Koljat

PostSubject: Re: About World 1   Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:12 am

Mike Tyson wrote:
Koljat wrote:
And acting like lower than 15? Hard name for hard boy, lols. Thank you all, im unbanned already! I will remember that Smile

~Koljat
People like you are the stupidest people in the universe... If I am 20, that doesn't mean I have to talk like some NASA rocket scientist, k?
And I act however the fuck I want to act, which is none of your business unless you make it, shithead.

GG
You started that shit, I was talking with my friend and you told me like "fuck off" with no reason? 20 years old person do not do it lol. Damn how dumb can you be. I fucking hate people like you, fucking sad egoboost you have and that makes me want to cut off ur balls jerk.

Last edited by Koljat on Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Koljat

PostSubject: Re: About World 1   Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:13 am

DsP wrote:
sick wrote:
... why did u say chaos runes, who used chaos runes... on f2p.. .when there was deaths which were much better

Deaths weren't much better than chaos, and a lot more chaos runes floated about the game than death runes. Both were used.

Fuck up, please?

Lovely little quotation to go with it, don't you think? Smile

Lol so owned!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Tyson

PostSubject: Re: About World 1   Sat Apr 05, 2008 2:30 pm

Koljat wrote:
Mike Tyson wrote:
Koljat wrote:
And acting like lower than 15? Hard name for hard boy, lols. Thank you all, im unbanned already! I will remember that Smile

~Koljat
People like you are the stupidest people in the universe... If I am 20, that doesn't mean I have to talk like some NASA rocket scientist, k?
And I act however the fuck I want to act, which is none of your business unless you make it, shithead.

GG
You started that shit, I was talking with my friend and you told me like "fuck off" with no reason? 20 years old person do not do it lol. Damn how dumb can you be. I fucking hate people like you, fucking sad egoboost you have and that makes me want to cut off ur balls jerk.
Is there a rule for people over 20 to not say FUCK OFF to you on the streets? I don't think so, so shut it you debile piece of shit, make my day. bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About World 1   

Back to top Go down

About World 1
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2