Divinepk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Divinepk

Read announcements for info on new server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This is the end.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Flameout

Flameout

This is the end. Empty
PostSubject: This is the end.   This is the end. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 8:00 pm

I've come to my point to quit playing over here.

Due to nothing get fixed within 1month I just have to carry on and quit playing whole rsc. Pointless. You train so you can pk, but pking is impossible according to all those twenty thousand crashes/disconnections. I wasnt expecting everything will get fixed in one night so I played about for 2 months a little less.

Same bugs still remain - no one cares about them. Once updates come players doesn't get any info what happened, or was it just an restart.

For those whos long term players... Have fun, you need really good patiency.

I will check around maybe even INGAME for those bugs are fixed (flawless pking)

I just wanted to play to pk, but... its just pointless. The player number has been lowered by around 100 or something for the exact reason I am turning inactive.

No longer stories, I will be around talking shit here in forums.

Bad game including few fellow friends playing, also some fellow foes. Smile Keep it going, flat 115s wasnt enough, either 115 1 115 to achieve something great. Lack of friends due shitty community.

Farewell.

~Jake A.K.A Flameout / Incursion
Back to top Go down
G Ready
Admin

This is the end. Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is the end.   This is the end. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 10:04 pm

Have fun IRL we will continue to work on this BETA server in it's beginning stages. Return in a couple months Razz
Back to top Go down

This is the end.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Divinepk :: Client download :: Client download-
Jump to: