Divinepk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Divinepk

Read announcements for info on new server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

is it ever going to stop ffs....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
tony

is it ever going to stop ffs.... Empty
PostSubject: is it ever going to stop ffs....   is it ever going to stop ffs.... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 12:36 am

is the dcing and mad ass lag ever going to stop its almost to the point where its pointless to even log in cause u either dc in 10 secs or the server goes down .... just wondering if its being worked on or if i should just give up on playing divine. i mean the general server is ok but theres like 60 mods that dont do very much to help the players and it doesnt seem like the dcing is going to stop
Back to top Go down
tony

is it ever going to stop ffs.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: is it ever going to stop ffs....   is it ever going to stop ffs.... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 12:45 am

for like the last 30 mins ive tried logging in each time i log in bam dc its really becoming annoying i dont have much time to play anymore but still love to play the game but when i get time i never seem to be able to do shit because it just dc's or the server is down for some reason
Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

is it ever going to stop ffs....
Page 1 of 1