Divinepk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Divinepk

Read announcements for info on new server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The decline of divine.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
alex

The decline of divine. Empty
PostSubject: The decline of divine.   The decline of divine. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 8:02 pm

Over the past few weeks this game has really gone shitty. Mods and coders are never on, or don't listen, and these forums are shit. Its been about 5 days since these new forums came out and we all still have to post topics in the client download section? Is it just me or does anyone else feel like this is getting abandoned. On top of all the rollbacks and other things I've decided not to play until I get an official response from a mod or Admin. Thanks..
Back to top Go down
4 2 0

PostSubject: Re: The decline of divine.   The decline of divine. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 8:10 pm

dont quit yet. the admins have started to put alot more focus into the game. most of the issues arent even theyre fault. in my eyes the game is just startin to rise.. youll see
Back to top Go down
DsP

PostSubject: Re: The decline of divine.   The decline of divine. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 8:14 pm

I don't like you, but I tend to agree with your post.

Any admins give some kind of confirmation that this isn't a lost project and whether we're wasting our time? I don't mean this sarcastically either, I think the whole community just needs some kind of positivity right now.
Back to top Go down
alex

PostSubject: Re: The decline of divine.   The decline of divine. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 8:19 pm

4 2 0 wrote:
dont quit yet. the admins have started to put alot more focus into the game. most of the issues arent even theyre fault. in my eyes the game is just startin to rise.. youll see
lol name one admin/mod that is online right now or isn't on vacation rofl. Btw all you donators remember that your money is going towards good things like vacations for mods and beer for g ready so keep it up and we can all have a good serveR!!
Back to top Go down
G Ready
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The decline of divine.   The decline of divine. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 10:00 pm

You think the money you are donating is going towards my beer money? You make me laugh. First off I live by myself in my OWN apartment and support myself. I am a full time student in college. I don't need your little $25 to buy beer for myself. So next time you think you have an assumption just don't say it. And if you guys don't notice I am not an admin on the site yet, even though I've told Dummis to make me one several times... Once I am I will add the appropriate topics etc.
Back to top Go down
alex

PostSubject: Re: The decline of divine.   The decline of divine. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 1:27 am

G Ready wrote:
You think the money you are donating is going towards my beer money? You make me laugh. First off I live by myself in my OWN apartment and support myself. I am a full time student in college. I don't need your little $25 to buy beer for myself. So next time you think you have an assumption just don't say it. And if you guys don't notice I am not an admin on the site yet, even though I've told Dummis to make me one several times... Once I am I will add the appropriate topics etc.
Well since you're the one that started this server, why dont you kick dummis off because he oviously gave up a long time ago and get some new coders, etc etc. Was joking about the beer and stuff btw take a joke.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The decline of divine.   The decline of divine. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The decline of divine.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Divinepk :: Client download :: Client download-
Jump to: