Divinepk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Divinepk

Read announcements for info on new server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm gone for 7 days

Go down 
+4
c o r y
ilvllr w33d
Hammer Time
Laid 2 rest
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Laid 2 rest

I'm gone for 7 days Empty
PostSubject: I'm gone for 7 days   I'm gone for 7 days Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 6:26 am

Going on vacation, me and Axxo have begun to redo the server completely, hopefully when i get back he will have made some progress, doubt ill check in since its a vacation, but just an FYI incase feebs has a spaz that im not doing my admin job, here u go, i leave in 12 hours so ill be back when i am, have fun guys, and be careful at the POH its very buggy due to an NPC overload, until we fix the client and server packets, other than that, get some friends on, i want it bumpin when i return lol!
Back to top Go down
Hammer Time

PostSubject: Re: I'm gone for 7 days   I'm gone for 7 days Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 7:23 am

cya bro take care. have a good vacation
Back to top Go down
ilvllr w33d

PostSubject: Re: I'm gone for 7 days   I'm gone for 7 days Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 7:54 am

have fun
Back to top Go down
c o r y

PostSubject: Re: I'm gone for 7 days   I'm gone for 7 days Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 9:03 am

will it still be up while you guys are gone?? have fun
Back to top Go down
andyisanub

PostSubject: Re: I'm gone for 7 days   I'm gone for 7 days Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 9:13 am

I want it online when you return. Preferably before. Preferably now.
Back to top Go down
c o r y

PostSubject: Re: I'm gone for 7 days   I'm gone for 7 days Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 9:20 am

yeah turn the server back on, fix the decoding problem. seriously nows the chance. the host of Demonik shut his server down because of people talking about how much better Divine is compared to his server, so he said "see ya guys goin down for good" and shut the site down.. turn that shit back on nows the time..!
Back to top Go down
republican

PostSubject: Re: I'm gone for 7 days   I'm gone for 7 days Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 6:05 pm

Cory, lmao he shutdown because hes getting his ass sued.. Not because divine is better... Although it is 10x better

Have fun on vacation laid, and try n get laid xD.
Back to top Go down
zachhd

PostSubject: Re: I'm gone for 7 days   I'm gone for 7 days Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 6:18 pm

have fun on vacation sexy laid2rest Smile

Guys the server will probably be up today were just waiting on axxo i think Smile

And go in Divine PK vent Axxo got a mic listen to his voice Smile lol
Back to top Go down
Flameout

Flameout

PostSubject: Re: I'm gone for 7 days   I'm gone for 7 days Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 6:26 pm

zachhd wrote:
Axxo got a mic listen to his voice Smile lol

Its that hilarious according to the "lol" in the end? Very Happy

Anyway, admins should make schedule when each is admin on. This will make sure that server will be up.
Back to top Go down
zachhd

PostSubject: Re: I'm gone for 7 days   I'm gone for 7 days Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 9:39 pm

Theres usually an admin on all the time Smile

But theres no communication realy but if you guys be patient they are making changes and upgrades and will make the server awesome but please be patient Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm gone for 7 days   I'm gone for 7 days Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm gone for 7 days
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Divinepk :: Client download :: Client download-
Jump to: