Divinepk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Divinepk

Read announcements for info on new server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

remove protect from missles

Go down 
+6
DsP
sitapea
Flameout
low fighter
ilvllr w33d
Heavy Hitter
10 posters

Get Rid of It!
remove protect from missles Vote_lcap22%remove protect from missles Vote_rcap
 22% [ 5 ]
Keep It!
remove protect from missles Vote_lcap78%remove protect from missles Vote_rcap
 78% [ 18 ]
Total Votes : 23

AuthorMessage
Heavy Hitter

remove protect from missles Empty
PostSubject: remove protect from missles   remove protect from missles Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 9:05 am

i think it should be removed, there is no prayer for magic or melee.
Back to top Go down
ilvllr w33d

PostSubject: Re: remove protect from missles   remove protect from missles Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 3:50 pm

that would be stupid since ranged wit ranging pot hits nearli 30s
Back to top Go down
low fighter

PostSubject: Re: remove protect from missles   remove protect from missles Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 5:58 pm

i think there shud be a prayer for no magic though that would be a good idea
Back to top Go down
Flameout

Flameout

PostSubject: Re: remove protect from missles   remove protect from missles Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 6:51 pm

Okay... You cant protect from magic but you can from ranged? Are you kidding me? Mage is more accurate, never hit 0s except fail which happens pretty seldom. So you wanna keep it like this? 2 hitting 115hper is pretty.. unfair? Yes you can back up with defense. My noob is 112 def and 111hp and got 2hitted from full hp. Thats a fair fite isnt it? *sarcasism*
Back to top Go down
sitapea

PostSubject: Re: remove protect from missles   remove protect from missles Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 6:54 pm

Well... magic is just too overpowered. Maybe there should be a prayer that blocks magic, but only, when it's at least 60+ requirement or so... 60 would be good idea for block magic.
Back to top Go down
DsP

PostSubject: Re: remove protect from missles   remove protect from missles Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 6:56 pm

No disrespect meant to the makers of private servers, but we're all trying to replicate rs1 and the magic damage dealt etc. is just unbelievably far from what the real game was. Just makes me think a lot of the coders on these servers being released didn't even play rs1. scratch
Back to top Go down
Good fight

PostSubject: Re: remove protect from missles   remove protect from missles Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 7:37 pm

I agree magic is way overpowered, If you got rid of protect from range there would be no end to teams.

I think gettin rid of the magic hittin 17s or 18s and put back super rare 10s with no fail at 85!!!
Back to top Go down
Corp

PostSubject: Re: remove protect from missles   remove protect from missles Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 12:35 am

Agreed! If they can't fix the magic yet, they should temp. remove it
Back to top Go down
au2er

PostSubject: Re: remove protect from missles   remove protect from missles Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 4:15 am

DsP wrote:
No disrespect meant to the makers of private servers, but we're all trying to replicate rs1 and the magic damage dealt etc. is just unbelievably far from what the real game was. Just makes me think a lot of the coders on these servers being released didn't even play rs1. scratch

so true...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: remove protect from missles   remove protect from missles Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 5:19 am

Fuck it get rid of magic and prayer, then everyone would be happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: remove protect from missles   remove protect from missles Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Divinepk :: Client download :: Client download-
Jump to: