Divinepk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Divinepk

Read announcements for info on new server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dummis wtf seriously?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
alex

Dummis wtf seriously? Empty
PostSubject: Dummis wtf seriously?   Dummis wtf seriously? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 9:32 pm

You bring up the server after 4 months and its half coded shit, and then it goes down for a week and you cant even give us an explanation. And no, I won't join your IRC group cause I don't have time. I've liked all of your servers bro and they were all good shit but if you cant put it out and let us play it for more then 2 days then wtf.. Release the original server you showed in the video get a good host and bam. I know you have the money now stop bullshitting. I'll donate 50 when it comes up.
Back to top Go down
Flameout

Flameout

PostSubject: Re: Dummis wtf seriously?   Dummis wtf seriously? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 10:19 pm

alex wrote:
And no, I won't join your IRC group cause I don't have time.

Funny. Thats probably the most effective way to get things clear.

Dummis cant help it if the dedis host fuck things up. Since you have time to write this, you probably have time to visit IRC and ask about problems... bounce
Back to top Go down
4ThaLove

PostSubject: Re: Dummis wtf seriously?   Dummis wtf seriously? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 3:41 am

help yourself out and get a life. or kill yourself.
in the suicide note tell everyone it's dummis' fault for not keeping a server online.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dummis wtf seriously?   Dummis wtf seriously? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dummis wtf seriously?
Page 1 of 1