Divinepk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Divinepk

Read announcements for info on new server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yeah.. the update of this shit.. read.

Go down 
+10
Aka Downfall
nickisleet
Flameout
austin3d
Patrick
Axeweilder
sonny
frost
K1zl
Admin
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Yeah.. the update of this shit.. read. Empty
PostSubject: Yeah.. the update of this shit.. read.   Yeah.. the update of this shit.. read. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 1:54 am

Hey everyone, i didnt bail on you or anything.. i havent had internet and my gf is ill and have been at the hospital for operations etc etc..

just wanna do a quick update,
is there still people out there, who want me to put this server up?

been coding alot in my spare time, and the server is probably by far the most advanced rsc server..
it is pk-based and p2p, but could easily be made f2p normal with all skills on a server 2.

i could add pics/vids of it, if you guys want me to, if you guys still wanna play Smile

holla at ya boy

Cincerly,
Dummis
Back to top Go down
https://divinepk.forumotion.net
K1zl

PostSubject: Re: Yeah.. the update of this shit.. read.   Yeah.. the update of this shit.. read. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 2:04 am

Make it F2p and everyone will come.

But make rune get dropped by monsters.

~K1zl
Back to top Go down
Jamiewha

PostSubject: Re: Yeah.. the update of this shit.. read.   Yeah.. the update of this shit.. read. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 2:05 am

Dummis I would love for you to get a server back up.. Missed it man, good times. I will put the word out to some friends and get them to join when you get it up. Peace bro.
Back to top Go down
Dummis

PostSubject: server   Yeah.. the update of this shit.. read. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 2:06 am

hell yeah man ill play i dont know about the rest but divine pk rocked if it wasnt for the seelect mod's that screwed it we would still be on it
im saying a big HELL yeah on this subject n matter ow u make it ill play lol ive been waiting for u to come back being active i knew u would some time this time only add mods u think will be good ok Razz

thanks alot thats my opinion
Back to top Go down
frost

PostSubject: Re: Yeah.. the update of this shit.. read.   Yeah.. the update of this shit.. read. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 2:08 am

ya some of us r still here and yes still waiting for server if u put it up ppl will come and f2p would be good
Back to top Go down
nilattac

PostSubject: update   Yeah.. the update of this shit.. read. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 2:09 am

Yeah man get that server up!
Back to top Go down
frost

PostSubject: Re: Yeah.. the update of this shit.. read.   Yeah.. the update of this shit.. read. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 2:16 am

oh can u clean these forums up
Back to top Go down
sonny

PostSubject: Re: Yeah.. the update of this shit.. read.   Yeah.. the update of this shit.. read. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 2:25 am

oh hey Dummis, yes get the server up, and make it P2P, cause you cant really stake f2p :\.

sorry 2 hear bout your gf.

- sonny.
Back to top Go down
Axeweilder

PostSubject: Re: Yeah.. the update of this shit.. read.   Yeah.. the update of this shit.. read. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 2:37 am

I'm always ready to play a great RSC server Dummis, so whatever you make, be it f2p or p2p, ill play it =)

If i had to choose, though, i'd rather have f2p

EDIT: staking is nice though... so 2 servers is the best =)
Back to top Go down
Patrick

PostSubject: Re: Yeah.. the update of this shit.. read.   Yeah.. the update of this shit.. read. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 3:24 am

Hey Dummis,

Sorry to hear about your gf, hope everything turns out well. If we can have 2 servers that would be great if not keep it p2p but real rsc p2p not full drag and shit. Hope everything turns out well for you.

Patrick
Back to top Go down
Stud

PostSubject: Re: Yeah.. the update of this shit.. read.   Yeah.. the update of this shit.. read. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 3:35 am

Yea man, make a p2p and f2p server and ill play f2p
Back to top Go down
DarkSoul

PostSubject: Re: Yeah.. the update of this shit.. read.   Yeah.. the update of this shit.. read. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 8:01 am

Ill play for sure, i donated already ages ago.
Back to top Go down
austin3d

PostSubject: Re: Yeah.. the update of this shit.. read.   Yeah.. the update of this shit.. read. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 10:27 am

hell yeah, 2 world thing dont seem too much of a good idea though :\.
Back to top Go down
Flameout

Flameout

PostSubject: Re: Yeah.. the update of this shit.. read.   Yeah.. the update of this shit.. read. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 1:54 pm

sonny wrote:
oh hey Dummis, yes get the server up, and make it P2P, cause you cant really stake f2p :\.

sorry 2 hear bout your gf.

- sonny.

Had to laugh on this one. I heard word pk-based somewhere yet ppl want to still stake? what-the-fuck?

Oh yeah on topic, I would really play it if the exp was atleast 20-25x + no such stuff as dragon... everythng will go on stake n whos pking? thats what sucked at divine cos ppl staked n wild was soo empty.(Also remember the phat stakes and ppl got banned for no reason[I loved that one happen])

Anyway yet this server would b the only one I would play, I wouldnt atm. no time playing rsc with low exp and such toyitems + it makes it normal server far away of pk-based.

Still dummis gets my regards givin us info.
Back to top Go down
ihavenod

PostSubject: yes   Yeah.. the update of this shit.. read. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 3:01 pm

Yes i want to play on your server.._Smile
Back to top Go down
nickisleet

PostSubject: Re: Yeah.. the update of this shit.. read.   Yeah.. the update of this shit.. read. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 7:09 pm

Yeah Dummis Lets get this party started already!
Back to top Go down
PorKChoP

PostSubject: Re: Yeah.. the update of this shit.. read.   Yeah.. the update of this shit.. read. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 10:55 pm

Do it man, put it back up, and make it f2p pking with normal stats, just like back in the old days Smile

<3
Back to top Go down
geo

PostSubject: deffo   Yeah.. the update of this shit.. read. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 12:06 am

sounds awsome man, ill play
Back to top Go down
Aka Downfall

PostSubject: Re: Yeah.. the update of this shit.. read.   Yeah.. the update of this shit.. read. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 3:13 am

You hopefully use old divinepk statsdatabase so us old divinepk players wont have to train yet again Wink
Back to top Go down
Hammer Time

PostSubject: Re: Yeah.. the update of this shit.. read.   Yeah.. the update of this shit.. read. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 4:07 am

Yea man I've been waiting for this. Can't wait till you bring it back up.
Back to top Go down
shot5tim

PostSubject: Re: Yeah.. the update of this shit.. read.   Yeah.. the update of this shit.. read. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 5:14 am

sounds\looks fucking sick...got a IRC channel or is it coming out tonight or what?
Back to top Go down
tabasco

PostSubject: Re: Yeah.. the update of this shit.. read.   Yeah.. the update of this shit.. read. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 8:23 am

hell yeah i still wannna play ^_^
Back to top Go down
go die

PostSubject: Re: Yeah.. the update of this shit.. read.   Yeah.. the update of this shit.. read. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 9:31 pm

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
Back to top Go down
Kop

PostSubject: Re: Yeah.. the update of this shit.. read.   Yeah.. the update of this shit.. read. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 2:32 am

Admin wrote:
Hey everyone, i didnt bail on you or anything.. i havent had internet and my gf is ill and have been at the hospital for operations etc etc..

just wanna do a quick update,
is there still people out there, who want me to put this server up?

been coding alot in my spare time, and the server is probably by far the most advanced rsc server..
it is pk-based and p2p, but could easily be made f2p normal with all skills on a server 2.

i could add pics/vids of it, if you guys want me to, if you guys still wanna play Smile

holla at ya boy

Cincerly,
Dummis
release it man!!! I loved devine, was my favorite server... check out xtremepk, thats been the most advanced 1 ive played so far.. could get some good p2p ideas from them
Back to top Go down
Kop

PostSubject: Re: Yeah.. the update of this shit.. read.   Yeah.. the update of this shit.. read. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 2:33 am

NO F2P!!! F2P SUCKS!!! HORRIBLE!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yeah.. the update of this shit.. read.   Yeah.. the update of this shit.. read. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yeah.. the update of this shit.. read.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next